Tudo sobre o GTA V. Plataformas: Xbox 360 - Xbox Series X, PlayStation 3 - Playstation 5, PC.
Por DragoN
Hello everyone.
I've emailed Rockstar Games with a PDF document, containing an idea to boost competitiveness among Crews in GTA Online. I think everyone has come to an agreement that after a while playing GTA Online and purchasing everything you can, there's not really something that makes you stick with the game.
It's true Heists are coming, but even Heists are something finite, which people will get bored of playing the same missions over and over, and Rockstar Games nor any other company in the world would keep dropping new missions forever.
That's why me and a couple of friends have come up with the idea of bringing a competitive self-sustainable system for GTA Online, where every match is a new experience, and where in every season / year there's something to fight for, a goal.
First, I'm going to quote the email I've sent over to Rockstar Games, via GTAOnline@rockstargames.com, and then you can find the link to the PDF in the bottom. This goal of this topic is to bring up discussion among GTA Online players, specially those who have Crews / Clans and want to get to the next level.

--- *Good afternoon.
Some time ago, I wrote an email with a few suggestions. Among them, there was one regarding competitive gameplay between clans/crews and I said I would be writting to you again with a more elaborated text with details regarding the competitive environment.I've made a PDF document with everything (that I remembered) about an idea of a competitive system for GTA V Online on PC.Pardon me for using some of League of Legends artworks, but it's just to make the whole structure more understandable.This whole system is not meant to be rushed into the release of the game whatsoever. This is something that requires time and planning to do, therefore it would be better to start working on this once your schedule is available (for example: after post-release issues with GTA V Online PC / Heists). While you work on this system, people will be enjoying the rest of the features GTA Online has to offer and crews will be forming and training, preparing for an eventual system of this kind.

Best Regards,PTM.Al Pacino* ---

The link to the PDF: VER ANEXO LÁ EM BAIXO

I would like to keep this topic open, as it is meant for continuous discussion / voting / support. I will be passing this topic through several GTA communities to gather as much support and interest from past GTA communities like SA-MP.
This is it, this is the chance to make things happen while Rockstar Games still has a team interested in developing new things for GTA Online. Unfortunately, when we wanted to make things like these happen, it was already too late and we had to work the triple to make GTA:SA into ESL.Looking forward to your feedback!Best Regards,PTM.Al Pacino
Com o V ai mesmo á porta começam a aparecer sugestões no site da R*. Desta vez veio de parte do Pacino em que ele sugere a criação de uma Liga por Ladders (tipo LoL ou Dota) com o propósito de agarrar os players (de DM) ao jogo por um período ainda mais prolongado.

Agradecia que, a quem lhe interessar (e puder), deixasse lá um comentário de modo a que isto chegue "aos ouvidos" R* mais rapidamente.
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/co ... gue-System

O PDF segue em anexo e contém explicações bem mais detalhadas, incluindo imagens. O site não aceita o upload de .pdf mas eu comprimi-o para formato .rar para que o possam sacar.

Thanks!
Última edição por DragoN em quinta abr 02, 2015 3:39 am, editado 1 vez no total.

o pelo no peito ali. So falta a bifana, a mini e o[…]

Red Dead Redemption 2 disponível novamente no catá[…]

Boas noticias. Uns novos detalhes neste momento c[…]

Visita o nosso portal de Notícias!